Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 17, 2014

FIESTA CHARITY FUTSAL UPMKB



                                       Everyone...


        I'm Athirah Binti Rajuddin from Diploma of Agriculture, S20026☺️. Okay back to my story! The topic that I'm going to share is about  what is happening on 16 August at my University, (University Putra Malaysia). Well, Diploma PerniagaanTani or as known as Agribiz (sem3&5) has organized a futsal tournament! It be held for two days 16 & 17 August. There's a few groups of students UPMKB which is include Mahasiswa (boys) and Mahasiswi (girls). My coursemate Diploma Pertanian (sem1) only send one group to participate the tournament including my team  
(DPT FC). ✌️✌️ Each team has 8 players all together. This is my team! :) 
DPT FC!!






In addition, my team is in group A. We played 3 games. First game we won with score 5-3, we meet team "Banana B". Second game we won again!! with team "Manuk-manuk FC" with score 2-0. GREAT right?? and Third game we meet ''Pra Dip'' and the result is draw 1-1. And last but not least, we manage to go to semi final!! we felt very proud and happy. The next day 17 August 2014 (SUNDAY) we had another match for semi final and we played 2 games. First game for semi final we won again with score 1-0, we meet team "DPNT sama-sama naik" and last match, we meet again with "Banana B".We lost with them with score 1-3..It very bad but it's ok, we enjoyed that day. At the end, my team 
 "DPT FC" got second place in the tournament!!
 
Naib Johan!!
We wish nothing but we are the best! Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment